Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hanging with the Girls!


Today was such a relaxing day....just hanging with some of my girlfriends.  Isn't great to have a group of people that you just absolutely love and who absolutely love you for being you?!  I'm fortunate to have a few ladies with whom I can totally be myself at all times.  Here's what we did today:

9:00  Crossfit (ouch!)
10:15  Breakfast at IHOP
11:30  Manicure and Pedicure
1:30  Shopping

After a thrilling three days at IRC, it was nice to just relax today.  I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday.  Thanks Shammas and Epstein!!!  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. A day with your people is a day well spent. Usually it the laughter that I find the most recharging.
    On another note, thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my words. Your comments are so encouraging. I have not ever entertained the idea of publishing...like other than in my dreams. Mostly though because I am trying to write for myself. However, I do feel much gratitude when others are moved or feel something from anything I have written. Thank you again for all your kind words.

    ReplyDelete