Sunday, March 17, 2013

I've Lost Weight!!!

WOOHOO!!!  I have lost three pounds!!!  Isn't that great?!?!  I know, you might be thinking:  Why is she so excited about three measly little pounds?  Well, I'm pumped because every little bit counts and makes a difference.  YAY ME!!!

Losing weight can be so difficult, and I feel like I've tried 
everything:

  • Dieting
  • Nutrisystem
  • Walking on the treadmill
  • Giving up pop
  • Going to a personal trainer
  • Bike riding
  • Drinking MGD 64 instead of the good stuff (YUCK!)

The list goes on and on.  Currently, I've shared with you that I have started going to Crossfit to help me with getting back into shape.  What makes this different from all the other things I've tried?  I've got two of my bestest friends going with me.  I think this is the key to losing weight and leading a healthier, happier life....friends.  I know that if ever I feel like giving up, Epstein and Shammas will be right there helping me to continue.  Gotta love your friends!

Again, it's only three pounds....but those are three pounds that I've been trying to get rid of for a REALLY long time!!!  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! It does feel great. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I am glad that you feel like you have a support system from your friends. That does make a difference.

    You might like Cathy Zielske's blog posts about trying to make long-term healthy changes with all its ups and downs, as well as her class at Big Picture Classes - Move More Eat Well.

    http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/movemoreeatwell2013.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!! I know that must feel oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. :) I'm glad you shared your success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some things are really nice to say goodby to! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!! 3 lbs is amazing!

    ReplyDelete