Thursday, March 14, 2013

I've Met Some Famous Authors and Illustrators Today

I am on cloud nine right now!!!!  It is only 9:10 in the morning, and I've already chatted with some famous authors and illustrators.  What a dream come true for a book addict!!!  Here is who I have chatted with so far:

  • Dr. Steven Layne (Love the Baby, Mergers)
  • Neal Shusterman (Unwind, Unwholly)
  • Candace Fleming (Oh No!, Clever Jack Takes the Cake)
  • Eric Rohmann (My Friend Rabbit, Bone Dog)
  • Dr. Maria Walther (Month-By-Month, Literature is Back!)
  • Sharon Draper (Out of My Mind, Panic)
  • Gordon Korman (Schooled, Swindle)
  • Jeff Anderson (Mechanically Inclined, Ten Things Every Writer Should Know)
  • Sarah Weeks (Pie, Sophie Peterman Tells the Truth!)
  • Pam Munoz Ryan (Esperanza Rising)
As I continue to meet people, I will update this page. I will also add pictures later tonight.  Woohoo!  I love IRC!!!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy floating around on cloud nine today! I am looking forward to seeing who else you meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to meet Steven Layne!!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun fun fun! So glad you are getting this experience and I will be back to check in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you must be lucky enough to be down in our state capital. Jealous...I'm still crazy in ISAT proctor land. xo I love the new Candace picture book. Say hi and love to everyone.

    ReplyDelete