Sunday, March 31, 2013

Last Day :-(

So, today is the last day in March...which means it's the last day for the daily Slice of Life. I have to say, I'm proud of myself for blogging almost every day this month....but I'm also very disappointed with myself that I didn't blog every single day. :-(

I'd like to say that there is a valid reason for missing a couple of days, but I would be lying. Two of the four nights, I was really tired and fell asleep on the couch when I got home from work. The other two nights, I was dog/house sitting, and I didn't have the password to log onto their computer. I should have just used my phone, but I really don't like blogging/typing big things on it.

Oh well....perhaps I'll be more successful next year with the challenge. However, 27/31 days isn't too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment