Tuesday, March 19, 2013

McDonald's Coke

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  I'm sitting at school drinking a Coke from McDonald's, and I thought I would blog about my experience.  Did you ever notice that a Coke (in a styrofoam cup) from McDonald's tastes so much better than any other Coke in the world?!  I mean it!  It tastes completely different from Coke in a can, Coke in a bottle, Coke from other restaurants, etc.  Why do you think that is?  Why does the Coke from McDonald's have a different flavor than Coke from Portillo's????  Do you agree?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  





3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big soda pop drinker, but I would imagine it has to do with quality control and making sure the syrup to fizz ratio is always optimum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a chance to sit down and blog AND drink a coke?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, what a funny thought to ponder. I have had "bad" pop before and I am thinking that "The Purple Lady" is correct, those ratios are important.

    ReplyDelete