- I have complete two deadly Crossfit trainings at 8:30 in the morning. I have one more on Friday of this week. What is wrong with me?!
- I have been house/dog sitting for a family that went to Florida. Each time I've stayed there, I have ended up with dog fur all over my clothes and my body....including in my eyes and in my mouth. YUCK!
- I have gone into work by 7:30 each morning....and have stayed there until 4:30 each day. AAAGGGHHH!!!!
- I've completed all the official evaluation paperwork for my teachers....and it's on its way to the district office as we speak.
- I followed up with DCFS regarding a student.
- I've straightened up my office and thrown many things into the recycling bin.
- I worked with a colleague today and spent $35,000 on books for our school. Gotta love Title I funding!!!
- I've read several outstanding books by Neal Shusterman....see previous posts.
- Some girlfriends and I have gone out to eat...and to see a movie. This was a fun night!
Not much of a vacation, huh? Well, at least I've gotten a lot of work done. :-)